Information Security Policy
Using machine learning and deep learning, ViNotion realizes software solutions that are able to automatically and in real-time detect and classify people and traffic in video images. The products of ViNotion are able to learn and model specific objects from photo and video examples. With these techniques and algorithms, ViNotion builds smart surveillance systems under the product line ViSense. The software solutions generate statistical data from video images allowing guidance and providing insights in the dynamics of traffic. Think of, among others: counts, speeds, trajectories, GPS locations, density and congestion.
The scope of the information security management system is delimited as follows:
Research, development, support and technical management for intelligent video analysis systems, and the interpretation and reporting of measured data from those systems.
ViNotion works with sensitive video data and is therefore committed to information security and privacy. ViNotion designs software for video analysis systems and itself processes with these systems also video data of third parties. The policy of ViNotion regarding information security and privacy is therefore as follows:
- ViNotion identifies periodically and at the time of changes information security risks and mitigates these if needed to an acceptable level.
- ViNotion commits to the continual improvement of the information security management system.
- The management of ViNotion periodically reviews the functioning of the information security management system.
- ViNotion defines measurable information security objectives of which the realization is assessed by the management every quarter.
- ViNotion teaches employees, students and contract staff in the field of information security.
- The information security management system complies with the requirements as stated in the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
- ViNotion conforms with regard to the information security to the relevant legislation and regulations and the GDPR and the contractual obligations with customers and partners.
- ViNotion finds it important that the information security management system is set up in such a way that all employees can handle it well.
- ViNotion considers information security during the development of software. Security by design and privacy by design are the most important principles here.
- The information security of the software of ViNotion enables its customers to comply themselves to the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
Processing of (video-)data
- ViNotion carefully handles personally identifiable information in video data and other data.
- ViNotion removes video data containing personally identifiable information when this data is not needed anymore.
- ViNotion anonymizes wherever possible personally identifiable information in video data which is destined for training purposes.